Blue window glass protection film, No glue leave Outdoor use low
tack 50 micron PE protection film for window glass
Glass protection film is mainly used to protect glass from
scratches, damage and dirt during transportation and installation.
The no glue leave after peel off window glass protection film for
building construction house Glass Protector Film manufactured by
RITIAN gives protection to both internal and external glass windows
from plaster and paint splashes etc during building and decoration
The glass window Protection Film is a polyethylene film coated with
a solvent-based adhesive. The product sticks edge to edge on glass
and/or trim, allowing the film to stay in place. While it has the
tack necessary to get the job done, it can be cleanly removed for
up to 60 days without damaging your window or leaving residue
behind. The protective window film is also UV-resistant, so it
thrives in both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Can be left for up to 60 days before simple removal
- No adhesive residue left on surface of glass
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to apply by hand
- Against Over-sprays, paints, mortar stains, acid washings, and a
wide variety of other messes
Window glass protection film for building construction house Glass
|Film Type||PE (Polyethylene) Film|
|Thickness||30 ~ 150 micron (0.03 ~ 0.15mm)|
|Adhesion on steel||cutomized 20 ~ 250g/25mm|
|Cololr||Blue or customized available|
|Heat Resistance||60 ℃ ( 140℉)|
|Transport and storage condition||Temperature 15 to 30 ℃ ( 59 to 86℉)|
|Relative humidity 40 to 75% RH|
- No residue is left on the surface after peel off. Clean removal.
- Easily hand tearable which makes it ideal for the workshop or on
- Lightweight, easy roll installation and mess-free removal.
- Weathering resistance.
- Continuous UV resistance throughout use to protect from accidental
- Excellent protection both indoor, outdoor and during transit.
The protective film is a highly effective self adhesive product
giving protection to both internal and external windows from
plaster and paint splashes etc during building and decoration
works. The use of Window Film will protect valuable glass surfaces
during construction or renovations.
More Related Protective Film Products:
- Stainless steel protective film
- Color steel protective film
- Aluminum sheet protective film
- Window Glass protective film
- Aluminum composite panel protective film
- Plastic surface protective film
- Floor protective film
- Carpet protective film
Storage under normal room temperature and 50% RH in the original
We have over 14 years of experience in the protection film
industry, OEM & ODM and custom & bespoke orders are
acceptable. we can adapt our protection film parameters to a
specific characteristics suitable for your business or special
For more information on how to select a protective film, or to get
samples shipped to you today, please contact us through phone or